RU

The castle was founded in the 2nd half of 13th century under the name Liebenstein, after several owner changes it was gained by the Zedwitz family, who owned it by the 20th century. In the end of the 16th century they rebuilt the former castle to renaissance and then in the 18th century to baroque style.

They also connected the castle with St. Katherine church from the years 1753-1763. From the former castle massive cylindrical tower roofed with renaissance helmet was preserved. The settlement around the castle is divided from the castle by moat. The entrance room of the Southern wing is opened to the staircase room with two arcades, from which rococo hall with rich stucco decoration is accessible.

Today the castle is under reconstruction. Soon a luxury detox - wellness clinic will open it’s doors. the traditional western medical approach to civilisation illneses will be combined here with alternative medical practises.

All projects
ArtHouse
completed
Artkvartal
development
Door 19
completed
Liba castle spa resort
development
Cam Ranh Flowers Resort
development
Ozerny
development
Libacamp
completed
1-st Zachatievskiy lane, 15
completed
2-nd Zachatievskiy lane, 13
completed
Molochniy lane, 4
completed
Pozharskiy lane, 5a
completed
Pozharskiy lane, 15
completed
Samokatnaya street, 21
completed